Do you have an old toilet that may be costing you a small fortune in water costs? Old equipment can be contributing to high water bills and wasting energy.
New equipment will use much less water to flush, while still maintaining the power needed in flushing, resulting in water conservation, and saving money on your water bills.
Ask our plumbing professionals to inspect your old equipment and advise you on your new equipment purchases and installation.
You know the feeling of panic when you flush the toilet and see the water rising, nothing is going down, plunging won’t work, and you know at any moment the water could come rushing over only to be left with one nasty mess.
If you are experiencing a problem toilet that is continuously clogging and requires plugging on a regular basis, you could have something obstructing your toilet or plumbing lines or even something more serious down the sewer line.
Call and schedule one of our expert plumbers to come out and perform an inspection. Our professionals have the equipment and expertise to get to the bottom of your plumbing problems to get your toilet draining properly.
Running or Leaking Toilet
Are you hearing water running long after flushing your toilet? Don’t let this problem go as you could be wasting numerous gallons of water a day, adding to the cost of your water bill. Our certified plumbers are knowledgeable and skilled to fix the leak and give you peace of mind.
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- All repairs, service, and installations are guaranteed for up to 2 years
- Same day repair and service
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed, bonded, and insured technicians
- Latest technology for prevention, detection, and repair
- Fair and consistent pricing with NO hidden costs
- Financing options available for all new installations
- Trusted name with years of experience