The futuristic way to repair pipes without digging up your yard!
Isn’t Technology Wonderful?
What was considered impossible yesterday is an everyday reality today.
We now have the ability to effectively fix damaged underground pipes by reinforcing them from within, giving them:
- Higher strength and greater resistance to internal and external pressures than they had when new!
- Significant environmental advantages, with NO NEED to dig up and ruin your yard!
- Reduced pipe diameter loss
- Increased system longevity
But first, we’ll send our Mrs. Michael Minicam Droids down into your pipes to locate, and get a visual to confirm the nature of the problem.
What Happens After My Inspection?
If you do need an underground pipe lining repair, we will repair it using one of these 3 methods, as appropriate:
- Silicate fiberglass patch repair
- UV patch repair
- Inversion lining (with an epoxy and a reinforced liner material) for a seamless, complete sewer line rehabilitation