Join Our Growing Team
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? Do you want to work with the best plumbers in the industry? Do you seek peace of mind and job security? Then you could be a candidate for Benjamin Franklin Plumbing.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, our plumbers provide reliable and expert service to our customers every day. We are committed not only to our customers but also to our employees.
Why do our employees choose us?
* Fully Stocked Trucks, * Company Supplied Vehicle, Tablet, and Phone, * Bonus and Recognition Awards, * Continued Education and Advancement Opportunities, * Focus on Employee and Customer Satisfaction, * Legal Benefits Program, * Health & Dental Benefits, * 401K with Company Match.
Signing Bonus Available!
An apprentice plumber serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing, repairing and replacing plumbing systems.
– Utilizes Straight Forward Pricing (including all company approved forms) correctly on each call
– Wears floor savers while in the client’s home and maintains a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service
– Tests each aspect of the job before leaving a home to make sure everything is working properly. Ensures the job was indeed done right and eliminates unnecessary call backs after the job is finished
– Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed. Makes sure that they are 100% satisfied with all work
– Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
– Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times
Minimum Training, Experience and Knowledge Required:
– Apprentice Plumbers are considered training/apprentice level and typically do not operate their own truck
– Apprentice Plumbers must have applicable certifications and licensing required by their state of residence
Interested in joining our team? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
See What Our Customers Are Saying