Interested in joining our team? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
A lead plumber serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing, repairing and replacing plumbing systems.
– Utilizes Straight Forward Pricing (including all company approved forms) correctly on each call
– Wears floor savers while in the client’s home and maintains a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service
– Tests each aspect of the job before leaving a home to make sure everything is working properly. Ensures the job was indeed done right and eliminates unnecessary call backs after the job is finished
– Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed. Makes sure that they are 100% satisfied with all work
– Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving
– Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times
Minimum Training, Experience and Knowledge Required:
– Lead/Master Plumbers are considered the senior level and typically operate their own truck
– All Plumbers must have applicable certifications and licensing required by their state of residence
See What Our Customers Are Saying